Buffet Catering London
Penni Black are professional buffet caterers for all occasions including corporate events, weddings, private parties and other special occasions. Our delightful range of buffet catering packages can be offered both hot and cold, perfectly tailored to suit every occasion.
The Penni Black buffet catering menus are mainly British with some European and Asian influences. As with all our catering services you will receive our star treatment, we work directly to your budget with the aim to design the perfect buffet menu just for you. Whether you're looking to cater for a wedding buffet, a business lunch with clients or simply to entertain a few guests, our range of buffet menus are bursting with colour, flavour, variety and are assured to please!
Interested in an estimate for your catering requirements? The catering calculator allows you to select the style of event you require, your number of guests and the planned duration and our calculator will generate an estimate.
If you would like to discuss your buffet catering requirements please call us on 0800 389 6107 or alternatively your can click here to send us an enquiry.
Click here to download our Buffet Menu
Hot Buffets Served in Style!
Penni Black have created a new standard for hot buffet service. Dated and ugly chafing dishes, currently used in various forms by catering companies, just don't offer the right image, so we are pleased to announce the release of the Penni Black Box.
The Penni Black Box is an immaculate black lacquered finish which houses a functional bain-marie that keeps the food hot without drying it out. This is design at its best incorporating quality finish, beauty and functionality, and as these have been made exclusively to Penni Black's design you won't find them anywhere else.
Hot Buffet Menu
What better way to make your guests feel special than with a hot buffet from Penni Black. Our hot buffet menus have been carefully designed to suit all tastes.
- Curry butter chicken with candid chilli and mini poppadum's
- Tender chicken in a red wine sauce with pearl onions, button mushrooms & smoked bacon
- Toad in the 'Hall'- Wild boar and apple sausage, sitting in a thyme and onion pudding, with rich cider gravy and topped with crispy sage
- Tender Moroccan spiced lamb in a tomato and vegetable casserole, served with smoked paprika cream
- Chunks of Scotch beef and root vegetables cooked in porter beer served with horseradish dumplings
- Shredded confit of duck, crisp roasted vegetables and plum sauce
Cold Buffet Menu
With our cold buffet menus we can provide a mouthwatering choice for your event with convenience and style. These classic cold buffet combinations of flavours are a real indulgence for every occasion.
- Rare roasted Sirloin of beef with homemade horseradish cream and English mustard
- Skewers of Scottish beef with soy, honey, lime, chilli and coriander
- Char-grilled chicken Caesar, baby gem, parmesan shavings, crispy croutons and Caesar dressing
- Seared duck, watercress, watermelon and cashew nuts, tossed in a quince dressing
- Sticky crispy sesame pork on pickled Chinese leaf
- Char-grilled lemon myrtle chicken served on a traditional Caesar salad
- Salmon fillet dusted in lemon myrtle and cracked black pepper served with fresh hollandaise
- Salmon en croute filled with wilted spinach, sautéed mushrooms and mascarpone
- Luxury fish pie - Smoked haddock, salmon and king prawns in a white sauce topped with cheesy mash
- Szechuan pepper spiced snapper fillets on a bed of kimchee with homemade mushroom ketchup
- Seared salmon with a mango, chilli, lime, coriander and ginger salsa
- Seared rare tuna rolled in white & black sesame seeds and served with green papaya and salsa verde
- Lemon sole parcels stuffed with piquillo peppers
- Fried yam and plantain in a coconut curry sauce
- Chick pea and root vegetable tagine with a rich tomato, port and apricot sauce
- Creamed leek and gruyere tart with sautéed ceps and wilted spinach
- Layered aubergine, tomato, and goats cheese moussaka
- Herbivore toad – Glamorgan sausage, in a sage and onion pudding, with a caramelised shallot and madeira gravy
- Pea and feta risotto cakes served with a tomato, chilli and red onion concasse
- Roasted butternut squash, sweet potato and ragstone goat's cheese tower sprinkled with pine nuts and drizzled with a balsamic glaze
- Wild mushroom puff pastry tart, with porcini oil, shaved parmesan and wild rocket
- Red and yellow pepper, courgette and haloumi skewer, with herby oil, and a spicy tomato salsa.
- Selection of breads and olives
- Minted new potatoes
- Buttery mashed potatoes
- Sticky jasmine rice
- Garlic, sea salt and rosemary roast new potatoes
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Honey and thyme roasted root vegetables
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables and basil oil
- Creamed spinach
- Trio of beans
- Selection of breads and olives
- Jewelled couscous with fresh pomegranate, summer herbs and nasturtium flowers
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables, cherry tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella and basil oil
- Broad bean, pea, feta and mint salad
- New potato and green bean salad dressed with lemon thyme oil
- Crushed new and sweet potato salad with roasted balsamic onions
- Penne pasta tossed in a tomato reduction with baby artichokes, black olives and basil
- Baby leaf salad with shaved parmesan and balsamic dressing
- Braised Quinoa topped with organic mixed bean shoots, fried tofu and red chilli dressing
Assortment of Mini Pots
- Traditional Tiramisu
- White & dark chocolate mousse with a Cointreau sponge
- Eaton mess
- Seasonal fruit pots with Greek yogurt, honey and passion fruit
- Cumquat brulee with peanut crunch
- Lemon posset with blackberry compote
- Stem ginger and pandan leaf brulee
- Apple tart tatin with creamed mascarpone
- Rose petal brulee, berry compote and cardamom shortbread
- Dinky donuts with cinnamon sprinkle and mango coulis
- White, dark and milk chocolate dipped strawberries
- Homemade chocolate liquor truffle
- Pear and almond tart
- Strawberry custard tart
- Glazed lemon tart
- Lemon meringue pie
- Fresh berry and mascarpone tarts
Rustic Cheese Platter
- Ragstone goats cheese, Cornish Yarg, Smoked Wigmore, Somerset brie served with a selection of fruit including figs, celery, grapes with chutney and oat biscuits